Wednesday, November 14

Maths Reflection Term 4

Reflection for Maths
· Something I was pleased with was that I did really well with my mathletics.
                            
…because I didn't think I would do good.

· I really enjoyed learning how to use a compass.

                  
…because I never knew how to.

· Something I found hard was finding the four consecutive even numbers that add up to 556.
· Something that made me think was what design I should do for mathletics.

                 because some of them didn't work out.

· Something I want to get better at is drawing straight lines.


Here are my two mathletics posters.








































2 comments:

  1. I like your mathematics poster Kharn.I found finding four consecutive even numbers that add up to 556 was hard.
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Kharn.
    It looks like you have worked hard on your mathletics posters.
    I like how you have done a reflection with it.
    Did you get to go to mathletics?
    and if you did, did you win any medals?
    Keep up the great work.
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete