Wednesday, November 21

Boys Vs Girls Part 2

“Run!” 
“Capture Kilik and Shun!” the leader of the girl Pyrrha said. 
“Kilik, Shun run!”. 
“No way I’m turning down a fight, would you Shun?” 
“No way!” 
“Should we go in the trees?” 
“Yip!”.  

“There they are!” Kilik said. “Shun you go down and sneak attack Pyrrha, and I take care of the rest!” Pyrrha is a ninja as well.

“Turn around Pyrrha,” I whisper in the trees.

“I know you're there Shun!”. 
“How?”. 
“I could sense you!”. 
“Time for some hand to hand combat?” I ask. 
“Nope!”. 
“Help me!”. 
“Kilik!”. 
“Good bye now!”.

“Are you guy’s alright?” 

“Yip, but some reason the girls were in our cabins, where’s Kilik?” Patroklos asked. 
“He was captured,”. 
“What!”. 
“But why would they be in our cabins?” I ask “Let me see, traps!”. 
“How about we set up a camp in the forest!”. 
“Ok!”.

In part 3 Shun has to go into the cabins to grab all the gear. While he is doing that the girls did a sneak attack. Once he has got the gear he finds Kilik right behind him.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment