Monday, November 26

Boys Vs Girls Part 4

“Let me out of here, no!” They were probably the last words I said as a boy. My life as a boy is over. Hopefully the others will survive.

“Where am I?”
“Finally you’re awake!” Kilik said.
“Get ready we are about to attack the last ten boys!” Pyrrha explained.
“I’m always ready!” Then I had this crazy vision. It was when I was a boy.

“Guys get ready, the girls are about to attack and remember they have three ninjas!” Patroklos explained.
“Shun you distract Patroklos while Kilik and I will take care of the rest!”
“Ok, hello Patroklos!”
“Shun what are you doing, you’re a boy not a girl snap out of it!” then another vision hit me. I dropped to the ground unconscious.


To be continued...

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Kharn!
    I like all of the chapters so far. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Kharn. That was exiting.
    I just can't wait to the next Boys vs Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zeb!
      I have finished it on the doc and right now I'm writing the version of Pyrrha!

      Delete
  3. Great job Kharn,
    I can't wait for part 5.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Kharn!
    Your writing is outstanding, I have been enjoying your Boys vs Girls story's.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT Kharn.
    I like your girls vs boys story I cant wait until the first chapter.
    Keep up with the good work.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kharn I love all the chapter's so far. I can't wait till chapter 5 I think it is going to be amazing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete