Friday, November 16

Boy's Vs Girls Part 1

3 boys left in the class, how did this happen you ask, well it all started at the start of the week. We were at camp at the time.
“We get it!” “But we did most of the work!”. The boys and girls were arguing over a machine we built to make someone think they are the opposite gender.
“Stop arguing, I have decided that the girls have it!” Our teacher Mrs Nurmeric only said that because she wants everyone to be girls because the boy's are annoying.
I only just realized that as we were walking back to our cabins. Then I warn them. “Guys I just realized something!”. “What is it Shun?”. Yip my name is Shun I am a trained ninja. “A war is about to start between boys and girls, remember Mrs Nurmeric wants everyone to be girls!”. “He’s right we need to prepare!”. That is our leader Kilik he’s a ninja like me. “Guy’s the girls are attacking!”.

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Nice post Kharn
    I like how you have Mrs Nurmeric and a few other people made up in that story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhys!
      The series is about to end!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT Kharn I want to here more.
    You are a very good writer I think when you grow up you will make a good story writer.
    Well done.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex!
      I have just put part 2 on my blog!

      Delete