Friday, September 28

League of Superheroes Episode 2

Scene: Old abandoned hotel
“I just had the weirdest dream!” I said.
“Same!” Alexandra replied.
“In mine you were all in it and we were in this place called the element room and there was this girl called Melissa!” Lachlan exclaimed.
“Same!” Alex, Bianca and I all said at once.
“Wait where’s Teva?” I ask.
“He is knocked out right over there!” Lachlan said slowly.
“It was real!” we all said at once.
Weal weal weal weal
“What was that!” Teva said when he woke up “And who was that beautiful lady?”.
“That was the cops and sh!” Bianca said.
“Now is a good time to test our powers!” I said.
“I’m in!” Teva said.
“Same!” Lachlan, Bianca and Alexandra said at once.

Scene: Bank
“Stop right there!” Lachlan said.
“Who are you?” the robbers laughed.
“We are the League of Superheroes!” I answer.
“It’s not like you have powers!” a robber laughed.
“You really think we have no powers, Bianca!” I said.
“Water ball!” Bianca said.
“Fire streak!” Alexandra shouted.
“Thunderstrike!” Teva shouted.
“Rockfall!” Lachlan said.
“Tornado!” I shout.
“Oh my god they do have powers!” a robber exclaimed.
“Storm!” Teva yelled.
“Hard wind!” I said.
“Whirlpool!” Bianca shouted.
“Fire surrounding!” Alexandra shouted.
“Sink sand!” Lachlan yelled.
“Thanks League of Superheroes!” a cop said.

Next day
Scene: School Assembly
“Students today we have a new staff, Mr Prepilli, he is going to be the rubbish cleaner!” Miss Hill exclaimed.

Next week
Scene: at school
“Look’s everybody likes Mr Prepilli!” Lachlan said.
“Yeah he’s awesome!” Alexandra said.
Ring
“Guy’s I’ll meet you at the base?” I ask.
“Yes!” They all reply.

Scene: League of Superhero’s base
“League of superhero’s there is a robber at the bank!” a cop said.
“We’ll be on our way!” I said.

Scene: bank
“Stop right there!” Lachlan yelled.
“The league of superhero’s, you’re no match for me!” a guy called Xarius shouted.
“Freeze!” Bianca said.
“Fireball!” Xarius replied.
“Fire streak!” Alexandra yelled.
“Hard wind!” Xarius yelled.
“Tonfa throw!” Teva shouted.
“Rockfall!” Xarius shouted.
“Boulder roll!” Lachlan said.
“Thunder strike!” Xarius replied.
“Bomb arrow!” I shout.
“Tsunami!” Xarius yells knocking all of us out “Told you that you were no match for me!”.

Scene: League of Superheroes base
“Looks like we found a villain!” Lachlan exclaimed painfully.
“Yeah, we need more people to defeat him!” Bianca said.
“Wait, Melissa, all we need to do is find her!” I exclaim.
“I need to go back home,” Alexandra said.
“We all should!” Teva said.

Next day
Scene: School office banking
“Here is your bank book!” a banker said as I turn around and see a girl.
“Is that?” I say in my head.

Scene: Room 20
“Guy’s I saw Melissa!” I say to Lachlan, Alexandra, Teva and Bianca.
“We was she?” Teva asked.
“The office!” I replied.
Ring
“Students today we have a new person in our class, Melissa Prepilli, Mr Prepilli’s daughter!” Mr Moriarty exclaimed.
“Melissa, I love you!” Teva yelled.
“Invisible,” I whisper making Lachlan invisible.
“Earth body,” Lachlan whispers knocking Teva out with a punch.

Morning Tea
“Melissa, what are you doing here?” I ask.
“My dad sent me here from my old school!” Melissa replied.
“Melissa, do you want to join us?” Lachlan asked.
“Yes, I suppose so!” Melissa answered.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment