Friday, October 5

Reflection for Optimist Yachting and Kayaking

Reflection for Optimist Yachting and Kayaking.

· Something I was pleased with was I got a turn on tiller
                            
Because I am really good at it.

· I really enjoyed learning how to optimist yacht.

                  
Because whenever we hire one out I know how to use it.

· Something I found hard was kayaking.
· Something that made me think was what way to turn the tiller.

Because I didn’t want to go against the wind.

· Something I want to get better at is kayaking.


         

4 comments:

  1. Great post Kharn and I think you did very well in optimist yachting. My favourite part was the tiller because it was the easiest and the best. keep up the great work Kharn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kharn :)

    I like the story but why is there words not in place.
    But well done.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guy's!
      Alex I don't know how it happened!

      Delete
  3. Cool Kharn you did great in Optimist Yachting and Kayaking. Great Reflection.

    ReplyDelete