Thursday, December 13

Boys Vs Girls Part 6


The Final Part
Three boys left in the class. That is how it happened. But it is not over. The boys in the class won’t go to zero. We will fight until every boy is back to normal. This isn't the end.

“Patroklos, pass me the staff!” Kilik yelled.
“Yip!”
“Here we go!” I say.

“There they are!”
“Get them!”
“Remember hit them hard in the head!” Patroklos said grabbing his nun-chucks.

10 minutes later
“Now what are we going to do” Patroklos asked knocking the last boy out.
“You guy’s make sure I get into the girls cabins and destroy the machine!” I yell.
“Ok!”

“Guys there are girls protecting the cabin!”
“You two distract them while I get in!” I say.
“Hey girls over here!” Kilik yelled “Now Shun!”
“Guys I’m in!” I say into my earpiece “Patroklos what wire do I cut?”
“The yellow one!”
“Done, It’s finally destroyed!”
“You are going to pay!” Pyrrha yelled.
“The final battle has began!”

Boys Vs Girls

1 comment:

  1. Great ending Kharn,
    did all boys turn back into boys?
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete