Tuesday, December 11

Boys Vs Girls Part 5

“Snap out of it!”

“Hello Shun!” Patroklos said.
“Where are we?”
“We’re in a building that I built under the river!”
“Wow you really are smart!”
“Thank you!”
“Where are all the other boys?, oh they were captured weren't they,”
“Come look over here, I made some melee weapons that kill!”
“Awesome, I get the Tonfus!”
Warning girl alert!
“Who is it?” I ask.
“It’s Kilik, do you think you can knock some sense into him?”
“Of course!”

“Take this!” I say knocking Kilik in the stomach with the tonfus.
“Hello Shun!” he said turning around and punching me in the head. Then I knock him in the head and got knocked out.

“Did you get Kilik?”
“Yip!”
Warning 20 girls!
“Oh no!” Kilik said waking up.
“You guys ready for the horde?”
“I’m always ready!”



2 comments:

  1. Wow Kharn. I love your story so far. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Kharn,
    I can't wait for part 6.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete