Tuesday, December 17

Last Blog Post

Room 17 filled with PRIDE,
But now this is our final ride,
Now it’s time to head out the door,
and then let your mind soar,
My time is up all my friends,
But our friendship will never end,

One of my favourite parts of the year was going to the year 6 social. It was wonderful. It was really fun learning lots of new moves. My favourite was Wellington Cuddle. Paige and I got sixth place in the partner rock and roll and first place for back to back, sit on the knee or proposing.
Another thing I liked was the mathletics. I was able to make 2 amazing creations better than the ones I made last year. I also enjoyed coming second in the New South Wales math test.
But out of all these amazing things, the thing I liked most was making new friends.

As soon as the school year started,
I’d hoped that we never parted,
Although we leave this class,
In our hearts it’s spirit won't pass,
One day we’ll meet again,

you will forever be my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love the poem, well I think it was a poem.Keep up the good work.-Crystal King

    ReplyDelete