Wednesday, October 30

Reflection for Art, Math and Music

Art
I have learnt the difference between just putting things on a page and making a pattern. .
I have improved in ideas for it because I was lost for ideas and then an amazing one came along
I am proud of my skateboard art because I think I did really well on it and put a lot of effort in it.
I have enjoyed having lessons with Mrs Morton because she taught us lots of different techniques.


Maths
I have learnt more techniques for helping me using a compass.
I have improved my knowledge for techniques in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
I am proud of winning the mathematics competition 2013.
I enjoyed training for the mathematics because some of the questions were sneaky and puzzling.

Music
I have learnt every note on the violin this year.
I have improved in reading notes because if I don’t bring my violin I learn about the notes.
I am proud of performing in class well because every now and then I ask to do it.
I enjoy listening to other people play because I can learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment