Tuesday, May 7

Carbon Footprint


I read a book called how big is your footprint ad here is some information I found out about it.

What Is A Carbon Footprint?It is how much greenhouse gas you put into the atmosphere.

What Is Greenhouse Gas?
Greenhouse gas is a gas that goes up into the atmosphere and traps heat in the earth.
You cause greenhouse gasses by using energy, food and water.

How You Can Stop Greenhouse Gasses.
  • Don't  leave appliances on standby.
  • Make a compost pile.
  • Get a pig bucket.
  • Make a worm farm.
  • Turn off running taps.
  • Turn off the TV when your not using it.
  • Turn off lights when you’re not in the room.
  • Eat less meat.
  • Don’t waste water.
  • Buy energy efficient appliances.

This Is How My Family Stops Greenhouse Gasses!
  • While I brush my teeth I turn the tap off.
  • We put our rubbish into recycling bin.
  • We brought an energy saving TV.
  • We don't use a clothes dryer.
  • I turn of the plug when I’m not charging my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment