Monday, June 18

Term 2 Reflection

Reading

My favourite in Reading has been storybird writing.

Something I have learnt is to use the question dice.
My next step is to think of harder questions.

Writing

This is my favourite writing is my Power World writing.

I am proud of my summer writing.

I have learnt persuasive writing.

  • emotive writing.
  • make nouns do a action

My next step is to write funnier stories.

I like my blog because you can do lots of stuff on it.
This is my favourite post 5 things my teacher needs to know about me because I egt to talk about myself.

I like commenting on blogs because you can start a conversation.
This is my favourite comment is on Stefan's blog.

Maths

My favourite maths is Maths with Miss Hill.

I am proud of helping people with their division.

I have learnt about decimals

  • Area, perimiter and volume
  • ratio.

Something I find challenging is remembering all the easy questions.

My next step is to finish my garden.

Art
This is my favourite art for our jungle mural.

Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is making a board game for rubbish.

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is having fun.
I like playing these games:
  • Corner ball
  • Soccer
I learn and develop the skills of dodging, passing and running by playing these games.
Fitness helps me keep fit.
My favourite game is Blob

Something I was pleased with in the interview that I got to share stuff with my mum.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Kharn
    I like how you've got links and a tagxedo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great how prepared you were for your interview with this document, Kharn. I am glad you were pleased to share stuff with your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Kharn I like the rubbish board game for topic as well, Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow kharn!
    Your reflection is awesome! I hope you accomplish your goal soon.

    ReplyDelete