Friday, May 18

Reflection for Sara’s Visit

Reflection for Sara’s Visit
· Something I was pleased with that we learnt more stuff about the environment.
                            
…because I like Earth and other elements.

· I really enjoyed learning how tall residential buildings can be.

                  
…because If I become a builder I know how tall the houses can be.

· Something I found hard was getting what they were talking about because I was at music most of it.
· Something that made me think was what we were talking about.

                  …because I was late.

Something I want to get better at is finding answers.
          (What can I do about it?)
I could read and google search more.


What I would like to know next is to have your say on the council doing something that you need to own the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment